WORLDZ is an thai viagra gel buying research paper topics for compare and contrast essay http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/high-school-essay-writing/14/ https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=nolvadex-testosterone-booster thesis for argumentative essay examples get link enter site best dissertation hypothesis ghostwriters sites for masters term paper ng luha ng buwaya source url http://floatinglotus.com/prescription/prednisone-with-food/50/ high school papers online dog research paper topics does zithromax cure syphilis homework help services best online essay writing services reviews see supreme court case study 1 worksheet answers http://naturesknockout.com/store.php?pill=viagra-drug-interactions&es=40 raisin in the sun essays clomid without perscription in uk top 40 watch generic viagra soft levitra cost https://pacificainexile.org/students/how-to-write-a-evaluation-essay/10/ go to site good extended essay abstracts https://ds-drupal.haverford.edu/dcc/analytics/?mg=cialis-online-legal go here source site annual summit and community for marketers and innovators that connects today’s top CEOs, CMOs, and Cultural Icons across all 70+ industries that are shaping culture with rising stars (think the leaders of tomorrow) to create the world of tomorrow. We are now moving into our fourth year and in the last two years, we have successfully scaled from 700 members to over 3,500+ and host 10+ year-round member only experiences.
Think of WORLDZ as the “Business of Culture” we bring together all the “passion” industries like Fashion, Film, Music, Gaming, etc to create partnerships & collaborations that will transcend beyond the event.
WORLDZ 2019 is taking place September 10 + 11th at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center. We will have 3000+ members join us across all industries along with 350+ Masters/Titans that will be sharing the tips and strategies that got them to where they are along with what will be shaping the world of tomorrow.
- We bring together 3000+ decision makers across all industries to collaborate, partner together, and come up with out of the box solutions to everyday problems
- Someone in Film industry might not think that the solutions to some of their problems could be answered by someone who works in Big Data
- Bringing together people that wouldn’t otherwise meet to spark creativity and see things in a different light
- Three Elements of WORLDZ:
- Networking: WORLDZ Members range from Sr. Manager – CEO and are key decision makers. We also have 15+ year-round events at staple events like CES, SXSW, Cannes Lions, along with events in Los Angeles and New York.
- Learning / Mentorships: The WORLDZ Masters & Titans are at WORLDZ as a resource and offer 1-1 sessions throughout the event. Teams get to learn from the world’s masters – through a personal curriculum. We offer 1:1 curated mentorship sessions, Mentorship Lunches (~10 people), and a year-round app to engage with the community year round
- Experiential: With Art, Music, and Wellness activities we let people take a step outside their everyday professional careers and see things in a new light
- Education / Programming:
- Split between breakout programming, keynote sessions, and experiential engagements – WORLDZ is more about being part of the conversation than being spoken to.
- Some examples of our Master Courses include: Driving Company Values with Lyft, The Power of Music & Brands with Pepsi and Sony Music, and Bio-Hacking // Unlocking Your Brains Potential with Halo Neuroscience.
- All of our programming this year is delineated across our four tracks:
- Culture: Music, Film, Fashion, Gaming/E-Gaming, Online Media, Publishing, Etc
- Technology: AI, AR/VR/MR, Enterprise Technology, AdTech,
- Leadership: Executive Coaching, HR/Learning & Development, Bio-Hacking, Employee Performance, Etc
- Social Impact: Environmentalism, Social Justice/Reform,
- Cultural Hub:
- Is a platform for pop up ativations and has become a major influencer marketing showcase. Brands ranging from Vans to T-Mobile and AB InBev are partners and are bringing their top activiations that would be comparable to a SXSW activation, etc
- Media Coverage
- Over 100+ top press attend including partners at Fortune, Fast Company, LA Times, AdAge and all the media players are in the mix (Facebook, Oath, Valence, etc)
For more information and sign up. Visit WORLDZ.US