We invite you to join us in creating Issue 9 of UNDO magazine with a focus on AGING
Our fascination with youth culture is throwing us into a frenzy. With an emphasis to keep our skin, bodies and energy young, we rarely make time for conversations about aging until it is too late.
Aging is a natural process of life and though we as humans aim to keep things young, we inevitably will experience a level of aging. This issue talks about the GREY AREA. We punch in on topics about bone, eye, skin health along with some help with those “diseases” that seem to appear at a certain age.
We get expert advice from some of the strongest elderly people we know while also getting to know the future of sports and sports medicine with top players. We talk everything from hips to posture to disabilities and more. Age with us.
Focus: Bodycare, Food, Therapy, Sports, Brain and Education
Artwork. Articles. Photo Stories. Full Spreads.
Anything worthy of being printed.
Deadline: February 28th, 2018
Single page 9×12”
Bleed 0.125” all around
WRITERS SUBMITTING STORIES
- Write your story. Any questions, ask us.
- Long form stories 2000-5000 words
- Short pieces 500-1000
- Upload your story.
- Sign the Writer’s Agreement here.
- We appreciate your time and efforts to contribute. We ask our writers to sign an agreement that states they are comfortable with our editorial team reviewing the copy before we go to print.
- Keep in mind you will have final approval on the story before it goes to print! Don’t take changes personal.
- Fill out submission form here.
- General Do’s Don’ts
- Writing style guide that summarizes some do’s and don’ts. Take a look here.
- If your story does not make it: Don’t get salty. We will likely use it in another issue or work with you to find where it fits.