We invite you to join us in creating how to write an essay degree level homework help alabama https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/doxycycline-100mg-for-sale-no-prescription/63/ rhinocort aquano prescription http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/doctoral-dissertation/53/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/soccer-essay/14/ http://www.chesszone.org/lib/essaylib-752.html best custom essay writing go here bactrim comments on viagra use https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/my-admire-essay/85/ click here where can i buy cytotec in canada http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/admission-essay-writing-services/12/ click here how to write a professional article https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-english-sample/83/ thesis zulkardi see philosophy of nursing paper writing comparison essays true effects viagra buy viagra espagne http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/best-cv-writing-service-in-dubai/21/ how we write a cv buy paper lace go here go to site chegg homework help discount native americans essay http://www.chesszone.org/lib/research-paper-presentation-3874.html Issue 10 of UNDO magazine with a focus on SURVIVAL
Mass extinction is upon us. Where do we go from here?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility. Now that we know how to survive ourselves, how do we survive a world stripped from it’s resources?
Issue 10 will bring us full circle to better understandings of the human body through changes in our earth.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: athletes, fitness, wellness, bodycare
SURVIVAL OF THE PLANET: sustainability, earth, nutrition
SURVIVAL OF OURSELVES: mental health, culture, education, awareness
Artwork. Articles. Photojournalism. Contributors.
Anything worthy of being printed.
DEADLINE MARCH 31st, 2020
Single page 9.5×12.5”
View full moodboard here
WRITERS SUBMITTING STORIES
- Write your story. Any questions, ask us.
- Long form stories 2000-5000 words
- Short pieces 500-1000
- Upload your story.
- Sign the Writer’s Agreement here.
- We appreciate your time and efforts to contribute. We ask our writers to sign an agreement that states they are comfortable with our editorial team reviewing the copy before we go to print.
- Keep in mind you will have final approval on the story before it goes to print! Don’t take changes personal.
- Fill out submission form here.
- General Do’s Don’ts
- Writing style guide that summarizes some do’s and don’ts. Take a look here.
- If your story does not make it: Don’t get salty. We will likely use it in another issue or work with you to find where it fits.