We invite you to join us in creating http://www.conn29th.org/university/write-a-good-report.htm propecia users worldwide https://www.nypre.com/programs/science-homework-help-online/37/ a brief history of the plo new world essay l filmbay xi24iv n html cheapest levitra patient care essay buy clomid generic viagra cialis website https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/order-an-essay-online/27/ runny nose and viagra ads about the homework helper macbook pro windows touchpad right click http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/example-of-baby-thesis-chapter-3/33/ online class help https://thedsd.com/custom-dissertation-chapter-editing-websites-ca/ short essay tips https://creativephl.org/pills/recommended-viagia-sites/33/ prednisone appetite business case study example http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-write-the-last-paragraph-of-an-essay/ enter site source link go to link buy prednisone without prescription USA cialis to lower blood pressure viagra product monograph canada dissertation questions nursing source url sample thesis proposal law https://invobioscience.com/the-invo-solution/metforming-for-sale/22/ nursing school essay sample generic soft viagra Issue 10 of UNDO magazine with a focus on SURVIVAL
Mass extinction is upon us. Where do we go from here?
With great knowledge comes great responsibility. Now that we know how to survive ourselves, how do we survive a world stripped from it’s resources?
Issue 10 will bring us full circle to better understandings of the human body through changes in our earth.
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: athletes, fitness, wellness, bodycare
SURVIVAL OF THE PLANET: sustainability, earth, nutrition
SURVIVAL OF OURSELVES: mental health, culture, education, awareness
Artwork. Articles. Photojournalism. Contributors.
Anything worthy of being printed.
DEADLINE MARCH 1st 2020
Single page 9.5×12.5”
View full moodboard here
WRITERS SUBMITTING STORIES
- Write your story. Any questions, ask us.
- Long form stories 2000-5000 words
- Short pieces 500-1000
- Upload your story.
- Sign the Writer’s Agreement here.
- We appreciate your time and efforts to contribute. We ask our writers to sign an agreement that states they are comfortable with our editorial team reviewing the copy before we go to print.
- Keep in mind you will have final approval on the story before it goes to print! Don’t take changes personal.
- Fill out submission form here.
- General Do’s Don’ts
- Writing style guide that summarizes some do’s and don’ts. Take a look here.
- If your story does not make it: Don’t get salty. We will likely use it in another issue or work with you to find where it fits.