We invite you to join us in creating Issue 7 of UNDO magazine with a focus on
ADDICTIONS, PRESCRIPTIONS, AND SUPPLEMENTS
Everyone struggles trying to find the balance of vice and life. Let’s talk about it and not just the obvious. Let’s tell the truth. UNDO MAG is here to shine light on things that matter. Join us on this journey to reach more hands and move more lives toward a healthy future.
Artwork. Articles. Photo stories. Full Spreads. Anything worthy of being printed.
Addictions, Prescriptions, Supplements
Triggers : Food, Porn, Television, Escapism, Doping, CBD, Virtual Reality, Placebos, Vitamins, Chemistry, Opiods, Shopping, Social Media
- Spread 12×18”
- Single page 9×12”
- Bleed 0.125” all around
- Equal # portrait + landscape
WRITERS SUBMITTING STORIES
- Write your story. Any questions, ask us.
- Story formats: Long form stories 2000-5000 words. Short pieces 500-1000.
- Upload your story.
- Sign the Writer’s Agreement.
- Writers agreement can be found here. Sign and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We love and appreciate your time and efforts to contribute. We do ask our writers to sign an agreement that states they are comfortable with our editorial team reviewing the copy before we go to print.
- Keep in mind you will have final approval on the story before it goes to print!
- Revision + Edits: You will receive no more than two edits that may rub you the wrong way. We do this to pull the best out of you. Don’t take it personal.
- Fill out submission form
- This is so we can properly credit your work with correct spelling, instagram tags and mail you your copy when its printed!
- You may find the form here.
- General Do’s Don’ts
- We have a writing style guide in place, that summarizes some do’s and don’ts. Take a look here.
- If your story does not make it: Don’t get salty. We will likely use it in another issue or work with you to find where it fits.