Original lifestyle architect and self-appointed arbitrator for the Millennial Generation, Marquis Phifer muses on what it means to always be on the hustle.
- Procrastination is your only competition. Make her gracefully bow out!
- Stop chasing “stars” and start chasing checks! You are running the wrong race.
- Just because one door closes doesn’t mean the entire building is locked.
- Make history first. Then, share your wisdoms to the world. Individuals are putting out quotes they don’t even live by!
- Never let them see you break.Cry under your pillow and sheets, but keep that shit in-house. When you stand, stand tall!
- We were called to be something more. Answer the call and accept your calling. Awaken those dreams, those unshakeable talents — it’s time for you to RISE.
- There is only one rule: Get paid for your work. This is the difference between
a hobby and building a brand.
- Too many people are fans of themselves. Too many don’t work enough to carry their ego or a following. You have to work for it. That’s a big load homie!
- Show me your partner and I will show you your future. Fight for true love; don’t settle. And look extraordinary in the process of waiting…
- I had a vision and I wanted to be successful so I surrounded myself with those people. I look rich, but I work like a broke person.
- Prepare your minds for action. Think. What voices are trying to hold you back? If the voices don’t line up with your vision —BYE!
- A man without a hustle is worthless.
- Trials, tests, problems will come at us for the rest of our lives. Good news: we were born for this. That is a fact.
- Dreams inspire movement so start moving and break free of living in bondage. We are “CAN do people”. This isn’t our job, this is our life. Empowerment starts with us.
- Let’s create monumental moments, and international upgrades. Stay building — Bridges –Doors –Opportunities. We don’t do things FOR approval, we do it FROM a place of approval.