tastylia review In celebration of Women’s History Month, UNDO is focused on highlighting female trailblazers in sports. Japanese born, Junko Tabei was the first woman to ever summit Mount Everest. Later in her career, she also became the first woman to ascend all Seven Summits, climbing to the highest peak on every continent. Here are 5 others reasons why Junko Tabei is our bae of the day.
- She was considered small and frail her entire life yet didn’t let that stop her from climbing to the highest peaks, literally.
- Tabei was already a mother by the time she conquered Everest in 1975.
- She started climbing at age 10 and pressed on even though her family could not afford it.
- Twelve days before her summit of Everest, Tabei was buried under snow from an avalanche and rescued by her sherpa dog before completing the monumental climb.
- Towards the end of her life she worked on ecological concerns including “clean-up” climbs in Japan and the Himalayans.
buy Neurontin australia “Everest for me, and I believe for the world, is the physical and symbolic manifestation of overcoming odds to achieve a dream.”
buy Pregabalin 150mg tablets – Junko Tabei