Chef Lynnette: Boot Camp + Brunch In Venice (August 12 at 10:30am)

Chef Lynnette | Boot Camp + Brunch

http://versatilegrannyflats.com.au/img_0023_2/ Join Chef Lynnette + friends for an hour of fitness followed by a protein packed plant-based brunch, discussion, and demo from her Superfood School program. “Superfood School is an online cooking course that helps you to get more plants on your plate – no matter what your diet.” August features Chelsea Simone of Move Better Look Better. “MBLBfit Camp is a full-body, circuit-based boot camp class that gets participants moving in all planes of motion.” (Cool towels provided post workout.)

enter site Reserve your seat HERE!

Chef Lynnette

Hi – I’m A plant-based chef, based in LA specializing in savory and satiating dishes that don’t leave you hungry. I spent the last 5 years in Oaxaca Mexico, chefing retreats, running a beachside cafe and chopping coconuts!. Although I “don’t do dietary labels,” 80% of my diet is raw vegan which has helped me to overcome a health challenge. The other 20% I leave up to LIFE! 🙂 My online program Superfood School aims to help you to get more plants on your plate no matter what your diet. I’ve joined the Feastly crew to share more recipes and help to spread plant based awareness. …because we’ve got enough people out here showing us a million ways to cook a steak. Let’s work on zucchini 🙂

Shop UNDO Magazine

shop-undomag

You May Also Like

DOXARUN AW17 Collection

DOXARUN Preps For Autumn For Its New AW17 Collection

go site DOXARUN crafts apparel to prepare for the autumn winds in 2017. Preparing for the ...

We 8 THAT

Brooklyn-based sisters Anna and Naomi Otsu created We8that, a collection of illustrated restaurant reviews, ...

Maximizing your Athletic Recovery

Recovery is an undervalued and overlooked means of training and preparation for athletes. Building ...

Sign up to our newsletter for weekly updates on events, stories and action that happens in our community. 
Email address