Speed up your sweat sessions with High-Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.).
buy Pregabalin mexico Denise Harris is a NASM-certified Personal Trainer and a STOTT-certified Pilates instructor. She has been teaching and training for 20-plus years. She’s has taught group fitness classes at various gyms over the years but now primarily focuses on one-on-one training sessions. Her training style incorporates H.I.I.T., strength training, and Pilates. She tries to emphasize the importance of movement to her clients. “Movement helps us stay active,” she says. “Being active helps us stay healthy and fit, which has a profound and positive effect on our lives.”
buy deltasone prednisone Denise shares quick tips to stay sweaty and in shape with her high interval training sessions. Get a quick sweat in just 24 minutes! Here’s the breakdown: Overhead ball slam, three-minute jump rope, one-minute lunge with tricep extension, uneven push-up restless Tabata training, and one-minute woman maker. Repeat four times.
OVERHEAD BALL SLAM
- Hold a ball with both hands, and stand with your feet wider than shoulder width apart.
- Raise the ball above your head. Slam the ball on the ground directly in front of you as hard as you can.
- Catch the ball with both hands on the bounce and repeat the movement.
3-MINUTE JUMP ROPE
LUNGE WITH TRICEP EXTENSION
- Holding a single weight between both hand at chest, step forward allowing both knees to bend so that the thigh of the forward leg is parallel to the floor and the knee of the rear leg is slightly above the floor. Extend both arms in front of body as you step forward.
Then push off forward leg to return to the starting position.
- Draw weight back into chest and then extend arms over head.
Keeping your upper arms close to your head with elbows in, bend at the elbows to lower the weight behind head and then extend arms back overhead.
- Lower weight back to chest and repeat.
- Start in push-up position with right hand on top of the ball.
- Keeping the hips and shoulders square, slowly bend elbows.
- Lower the chest toward floor and press back up. Repeat.
- Step back into a plank position with hand on weights and feet hip-width apart. *For more cardio—jump back into plank.
- Bend your right elbow and raise the dumbbell until your elbow passes your torso, pressing the left dumbbell into the floor for balance. Lower your arm and repeat on the other side.
- Step feet forward into a squat position and do a bicep curl. *For more cardio: Jump feet forward.
- Explosively rise up, then press the weights overhead to full arm extension.
- Lower the dumbbells back to your shoulders, then bend over as you squat down to return the weights back to the floor in front of you.
online prescription Deltasone Photos by Brandon Haynes